Widex Hearing Aids in Oklahoma City
Widex hearing aids provide a balance of comfort, convenience, and capability for people with hearing loss in Oklahoma City. Learn more about Widex models and which one could be right for you.
We understand how difficult it can be to choose the right hearing aid. Different models and brands offer a wide array of capabilities, styles, and features. To help you with your decision, we’ve decided to explore the benefits of one of our most popular hearing aid brands: Widex. Widex hearing aids are known for their excellent performance, and they also have many special features that set them apart. Learn more about the benefits of Widex hearing aids and why you should consider them:
Widex Hearing Aid Families
The UNIQUE family of hearing aids makes up Widex’s premiere line of hearing devices. The UNIQUE family combines many advanced features and benefits, and comes in a variety of styles to suit your needs. Some of the main features of Widex’s UNIQUE line are:
- A wide, highly inclusive sound output range, or “sound picture,” which allows you to pick up more detail from your surroundings and hear a fuller, richer sound.
- Highly advanced wind noise and background noise reduction technology, which makes the UNIQUE line a good option for people who are frequently in noisy or busy environments or who spend a lot of time outdoors.
- Automatic environmental adaptation, which lets your hearing aid adjust to your surroundings to provide a comfortable, clear and accurate listening experience in any circumstance.
The DREAM family of hearing aids features Widex’s True-Input sound technology for a richer, more true-to-life sound experience. This makes DREAM excellent for musicians, public speakers, or anyone who wants to experience the closest thing to authentic sound. The DREAM line features:
- Higher sound input ranges to capture the widest possible sound range and translate it to your ear as intact as possible.
- Better understanding of speech, even in complex or difficult listening environments, due to the DREAM line’s ability to preserve the nuances of human voices accurately.
- Longer battery life compared to other hearing aids with similar specifications.
For people with severe to profound hearing loss, the SUPER line of hearing aids offers advanced features and options while providing the power and capability you need. Unlike many super-powered hearing aids, Widex’s SUPER line is comfortable and discreet, making them excellent for extended wear. The SUPER family’s features include:
- Smaller, more comfortable receivers with longer battery life so you can wear your hearing aids comfortably for long periods.
- Advanced frequency-shifting technology that moves high-frequency sounds into your comfortable hearing range, allowing you to hear sound you wouldn’t otherwise.
- Improved directionality so you can more accurately tell where sounds are coming from and react to them more easily.
Why to Consider Widex Hearing Aids in OKC
Along with the benefits of each hearing aid family, Widex hearing aids have several other features that make them an excellent choice, such as:
- A variety of models to choose from within each family to suit a variety of listening levels, price ranges, and technological needs.
- Many accessories and connectivity options to make life easier, including wireless microphones, TV sound transmitters, and phone connection options.
- An included smartphone application which allows you to change your hearing aid’s modes and settings on-the-fly through a simple, intuitive user interface.
If you’re ready to learn more about the benefits of Widex hearing aids and which model is right for you, call us today at Audio Recovery in Oklahoma City. We’re the number one audiology clinic in OKC and we can help you find the right hearing aid for your needs. Call (405) 949-1906 today or visit our Facebook page for more tips and advice on preserving and recovering your hearing.
- How to Deal with Noisy Environments
- 5 Questions to Ask Your Audiologist
- How to Tell Your Loved One It’s Time for Hearing Aids
- What To Expect from a Hearing Appointment
- The Ties Between Obesity & Hearing Loss
- Tips for Getting Used to New Hearing Aids
- Encouraging a Loved One to Seek Hearing Help
- Is Hearing Loss Hereditary?
- Activities for People With Hearing Loss
- The Difference Between Analog and Digital Hearing Aids
- Common Questions About Hearing Loss
- Resolutions for Better Hearing in 2018
- Winter Weather Can Affect Hearing Aids
- Handling the Holidays with Hearing Loss
- So You Have Hearing Loss, What Now?
- Can You Exercise with Hearing Aids?
- Can Allergies Cause Hearing Loss?
- Choosing the Right Hearing Aid Batteries
- Why Do Hearing Aid Costs Vary So Much?
- Headphones and Your Risk of Hearing Loss
- Tips for Handling Hearing Loss at Work
- Tips for Driving Safely with Hearing Loss
- Making the Most of a New Hearing Aid
- Six Common Causes of Hearing Loss
- Helpful Tips for Hearing Aid Shoppers
- Why Two Hearing Aids are Better than One
- Widex Hearing Aids in Oklahoma City
- Considering Phonak Hearing Aids
- The Benefits of ReSound Hearing Aids
- Easy to Miss Signs of Hearing Loss
- Should I Program My Own Hearing Aids?
- Does Medicare Help Pay for Hearing Aids?
- Travel Tips For People With Hearing Loss
- Hearing Loss and Communication