June 5, 2020
We are now opened to full capacity from 8am – 5pm Monday – Thursday and from 8am to 4pm on Friday. Please call our clinic for an appointment before coming and our support team members will be happy to assist you.
We will now have the south entrance open.
Because your safety is our priority:
- We will be taking a temperature check at the door.
- We will continue to wear masks during your visit with clinicians.
Thank you so much for your continued patience and understanding during this transitional time.
May 18, 2020
We are pleased to inform you that we are now opened to almost full capacity from 8am to 5pm Monday to Thursday and from 8am to 1pm on Friday. Please call our clinic for an appointment before coming and our support team members will be happy to assist you. Thank you.
May 4, 2020
During COVID-19 pandemic Audio Recovery has committed to our excellent services by continuing to stay open to serve you with your hearing health needs. During the past weeks, we did limit our services to about 60% of our full capacity and put safety protocols in place to protect you and your loved ones because your health and safety is our top priority.
Starting May 4th (today), we are pleased to inform you that we are now opened from 8am to 4pm Monday to Wednesday and from 8am to 1pm on Thursday and Friday. Should you need to call for an appointment, please check back at this location on our website for an update regarding our operation hours.
Due to COVID-19 concern, we will continue to implement extra precautions for your safety:
- We request you to please enter the clinic through the north entrance of Otologic Medical Clinic for a few health-related questions and body temperature check upon entering the clinic
- We are limiting the number of patients in the lobby area to minimize direct contact among patients
- We are taking extra precautions to ensure the highest standards for cleanliness and health
- For your protection, our staff will wear a mask, gloves, and face shield during your visit with clinicians and/or supporting staff in the clinic
- We will sanitize our clinical rooms between each patient appointment
We are grateful for your continued patronage. We appreciate your patience and your understanding during this transitional time.
We are practicing CDC guidelines to prevent the spread of this (and other) virus. And because of this, we feel you are in a safe place when you visit Audio Recovery. However, we have taken these additional steps as follows:
- We are kindly asking each patient if they have been out of the country for the last 30 days or if they have been in contact with anyone that has been, that the appointment be rescheduled.
- If patients are showing any symptoms of a viral illness, however minor they may be, we are asking that they stay home.
- We ask that you observe the 6ft social distancing rule while waiting in the lobby unless you are sitting by a family member.
- We ask that other visitors do not accompany you to your appointment unless absolutely necessary.
- Please do not be offended if our staff does not shake hands with you, as we are avoiding contact without gloves for everyone’s protection.
- We have removed all items to minimize cross contact between patients such as magazines, newspapers, coffee, etc.
- We are frequently disinfecting countertops, chairs, doorknobs, faucets, pens, clipboards etc.
- We are also offering our patients to wait in your car until the staff member is ready for your appointment. This will eliminate the need to wait in our lobby.
- We ask that each patient use the provided hand sanitizer at the front desk upon arrival.
Thank you for your cooperation as we all are dealing with uncertain and unprecedented times. We care about our patients very much and we pray that each of you and our staff stay well during this crisis!
Your Audio Recovery Team