Audio Recovery Patient Resources
In an effort to save you time, we have included new patient paperwork for you to view and/or complete prior to your visit. Just click on the form below to view and download all appropriate paperwork.
We look forward to your visit!
Content Library/Decision Aids
At Audio Recovery, we want to provide tools and information to help you better understand hearing loss and options for treatment. Our desire is provide resources that assist in making decisions that are in your best interest for your specific situation. Click the links below to download.
- Understanding Age Related Hearing Loss
- 10 Popular Questions About Hearing Aids
- Communicating with Someone who has Hearing Loss
- 5 Simple Tips for Protecting your Hearing
- Important Reasons to Address your Hearing Loss
- Tips for Handling Hearing Loss at Work
- Talking to a Loved One about their Hearing Loss
- So You Have a Hearing Loss, What Now?
- How to Choose and Audiologist or Hearing Clinic
According to IRS publication 502 [VIEW ARTICLE HERE], you may include in "medical expenses" the cost of hearing aids and the batteries you purchase to operate them. For more specific information and interpretation of the IRS publication 502 and your medical expenses, please consult your tax advisor.